Anatomy of the Soul: Surprising Connections between Neuroscience and Spiritual Practices That Can Transform Your Life and Relationships - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2010
Thompson, a Christian psychiatrist, looks at the mind-body connection and explains how understanding human stories can improve peoples relationships with each other, God, and the world. Using the Bible and changing ones thought patterns creates a happier and more devoted person. God can work through your mind to transform you, the author writes. Thompson uses case studies to assist readers in writing their own stories in order to take their place in the world with God. Readers can then explore their memories, the rupture of human sin, and healing through the New Testament, in an attempt to find deeper meaning in life. This is a journey for those who want to change the way they think about God. The author encourages engaging in spiritual disciplines (meditation, prayer, fasting, and study) and forming small groups in the local church that employ confession as a means of renewal. This is a tremendous book for the committed Christian seeker. (June) Copyright 2010 Reed Business Information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Science >> Scientific Theology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Science
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Scientific
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Science