This product is not available for expedited shipping.
* This product is available for shipment only to the USA.
If you're looking for some extra review before that next final, midterm or even pop quiz, Super Review is here to give you the answers and knowledge you need to succeed! Beginning with research methods, you'll study perception, states of consciousness, human memory, language and thought. A discussion of the brain and nervous system is also included. Review questions after each topic will help you to reinforceand highlight key concepts to ensure mastery. An easy to read Question and Answer format makes reading simple, and quizzes at the end of each chapter provide a pre-test warm up. 168 indexed pages, softcover.
Get all you need to know with Super Reviews! Each Super Review is packed with in-depth, student-friendly topic reviews that fully explain everything about the subject. The Psychology I Super Review includes an overview of research methods, perception, states of consciousness, human memory, and language and thought. A discussion of the brain and the nervous system is also included. Take the Super Review quizzes to see how much you've learned - and where you need more study. Makes an excellent study aid and textbook companion. Great for self-study!
- From cover to cover, each in-depth topic review is easy-to-follow and easy-to-grasp - Perfect when preparing for homework, quizzes, and exams!
- Review questions after each topic that highlight and reinforce key areas and concepts
- Student-friendly language for easy reading and comprehension
- Includes quizzes that test your understanding of the subject