Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Can't make it to their vibrant churches in Manhattan, California, Wisconsin, or Washington, D.C. to listen to today's most influential preachers? Collected here for your reading pleasure are extraordinary sermons from Timothy Keller, John Ortberg, Jill Briscoe, Mark Dever, Francis Chan, Joshua Harris, Philip Ryken, Joni Eareckson Tada, William Willimon, and others. Includes author biographies. Paperback.
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
The Folly of Prayer: Practicing the Presence and Absence of GodMatt WoodleyInterVarsity Press / 2009 / Trade Paperback$10.99 Retail:
$15.00Save 27% ($4.01)
Setting Our Affections upon Glory: Nine Sermons on the Gospel and the ChurchD. Martin Lloyd-JonesCrossway / 2013 / Trade Paperback$10.49 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$16.99Save 38% ($6.50)
Messages from Today's Most Outstanding Christian Leaders
Published in conjunction with Preaching Today, this collection of extraordinary sermons by today's most influential pastors is a great tool for clergy, students, or anyone who can't make it in person to vibrant churches like Willow Creek and Cornerstone Community Church. In addition to the sermons there are author biographies.
Carton Quantity: 52
• Author backgrounds after each sermon
• Introduction by Matt Woodley, editor of Preachingtoday.com
• Leith Anderson, "Jesus and John--Together to Trust"
• Jeffrey Arthurs, "Covered or Be Covered"
• Jill Briscoe, "The Forgiveness of God"
• Mark Buchanan, "God in Our Sorrow"
• Mark Buchanan, "It's All in Your Head"
• Francis Chan, "God is Strong--Am I?"
• Mark Dever, The Message of First Corinthians
• Timothy George, "Unseen Footprints"
• Craig Groeschel, "Doubter's Anonymous"
• Joshua Harris, "Affluenza"
• Tim Keller, "A Christian's Happiness"
• John Koessler, "Asleep at the Wheel"
• Mark Mitchell, "Drop Your Agenda"
• John Ortberg, "Balcony People"
• John Ortberg, "Intercepting Entropy"
• Philip Ryken, "Above All Earthly Powers"
• Joseph Stowell, "Gone Fishin'"
• Joni Earekson Tada, "Life is Hard, but God is Good"
• Bryan Wilkerson, "A Wonderful Night"
• William Willimon, "A Christian View of Work"