Sunday School in HD - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
To improve on what is not being clearly seen isn't easy. But here's a ready solution. Sunday School in HD gives you a high-definition look at the crucial role Sunday School must play in producing healthy Christians who in turn produce healthy, growing churches. This book is a must read for anyone who teaches in Sunday School and has already realized, or is now realizing the formative nature of Sunday School. It will not only change your teaching, but will help you transform the lives of your students.a transformation that will remain the rest of their lives.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2009
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Aubert Rose5 Stars Out Of 5August 18, 2009Aubert RoseThis is a must read for any interested in reaching people for Christ and His Church. I read it the same day I received it, couldn't put it down! Allan Taylor not only talks it but he also walks it at FBC Woodstock, GA, 2,500 to 6,000 in Sunday School weekly since he has been the leader for only a few years! This concept can be the Pastor's best ally in building the Church!
Charles Jonas5 Stars Out Of 5July 8, 2009Charles JonasAnyone and everyone who teaches a Sunday School class needs to read this book! A great resource and tons of information and insight from a man who has been doing Sunday school for a long time. I want everyone of our Sunday school teachers to read this book.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> General Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational