Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Now, more than ever, people across the country are turning toward simpler, greener, and quieter ways of living. This book provides advice, tips, and step-by-step instructions for hundreds of projects, offering the entire family the tools they need to become more self-sufficient.
Learn how to plant a garden and harvest the produce; can fruits and vegetables; bake bread and cookies; design interactive and engaging "green" projects; make a food hydrator; raise rabbits and chickens; grow tomatoes inside; make soap and candles; create a scrapbook; build treehouses, furniture, and much more. Whether your goal is to live entirely off the grid or to shrink your carbon footprint, you will find this book a thorough resource and a great inspiration. Hardcover with many colorful illustrations.
A useful book for homesteading enthusiasts.
|Title: Self-Sufficiency: A Complete Guide to Baking, Carpentry, Crafts, Organic Gardening, Preserving Your Harvest, Raising Animals, and More! - eBook|
By: Abigail R. Gehring, ed.
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Skyhorse Publishing
|Publication Date: 2015|
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Nature
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management >> Homemaking
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Household Management
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction