- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Divorce is not the end of your story. Suddenly Single, written by a life coach with a degree in psychology, helps those going through the various stages of divorce find hope and help in the midst of upheaval. Whether you are the one who left or the one who was left, God still has a plan for the rest of your life.
Travel through grief, fears, and new challenges with someone who has been there and understands the trauma of going through a divorce. Offering lots of practical advice on legal, financial, parenting, and emotional needs, Kathey Batey points you toward a future full of possibilities as you start rebuilding your life.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2018
Kathey Batey understands the trauma of going through a divorce. In Suddenly Single, she guides you with compassion and hope in how to
- Grieve the death of your relationship, expectations, and dreams
- Develop a network of experts for your legal, financial, spiritual, and emotional needs
- Navigate parenting decisions
- Prepare yourself to fulfill your potential as a single, successful person
- Give yourself structure through boundaries and wise decision-making
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Divorce
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships