- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Creation House
Publication Date: 2011
Readers will learn that God has new assignments waiting for to be fulfilled, but before moving to the next level one has to have a replacement take over their current position. Moving On and Moving Up From Succession to Significance focuses on key principles all leaders, volunteers and business professionals need to achieve the next level of success and define their legacy. One will be able to reinvent themselves by learning to acquire a Kingdom Vision for multiplying, discover a better way to develop leaders and navigate transition, coach potential successors for success, and break out of the box of yesterday and rise to new levels.
Naomi Dowdy is widely respected as a global Christian leader and an apostolic strategist. As a successful pastor and a veteran leader, she has founded and led several organizations of global impact. For more than 40 years, Dr. Dowdy had helped countless leaders move up to the next level. Her worldwide ministry is based in Singapore and in Dallas, Texas. For more information visit www.naomidowdy.com.
Naomi Dowdy demonstrates a proven path to assist leaders in every profession to transition effectively.
Dr. Jack W. Hayford
Chancellor, The King's University, Los Angeles
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational