How Successful People Win: Turn Every Setback into a Step Forward - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Center Street
Publication Date: 2015
#1 New York Times bestselling author John C. Maxwell can teach you how to turn any situation into a winning experience.
No one wins at everything they try. But any setback, whether professional or personal, can become a step forward with the right tools and mindset to turn loss into a gain. Drawing on nearly 50 years of leadership experience, Maxwell provides a roadmap for winning by examining the eleven elements that constitute the "DNA" of people who succeed in the face of problems, failure, and losses. Learning is not easy during down times. It takes discipline to do the right thing when something goes wrong. As John Maxwell often points out, experience itself isn't the best teacher; evaluating, understanding, and growing from your experience is. By examining how that process works, you can learn how to take risks and tackle challenges with a successful person's outlook. Derived from material previous published in Sometime You Win--Sometimes You Learn.
John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world's most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Maxwell speaks to Fortune 500 companies, presidents of nations, and many top world business leaders.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Career Management
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Business & Careers >> Leadership Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction