Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Big Summer Blowout
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Buy in Bulk
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Central America
- Middle East
- National Parks
- New Zealand
- Puerto Rico
- South America
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Philosophical Branches▼▲
- Philosophical Schools▼▲
- Philosophical Subjects▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The most successful women are often not the most talented, the most gifted, or even the most experienced. What these women have is a knack for communicating that opens doors and gives them influence.
Gleaning from powerful research, bestselling author and life strategist Valorie Burton unearths practical insights you can put to work in your life immediately. The power of life and death lies in the very words you speak.
- recognize the nuances in speech that can mean the difference between success and failure
- increase your influence by changing what you think and say in critical moments
- speak accurately about yourself so you don’t sabotage your most meaningful goals
- boost your confidence by making simple tweaks to your everyday speech
Your words are powerful tools. It’s time to use them to build the life you really want.
Number of Pages: 224
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2016
|Dimensions: 8.5 X 5.5 (inches)|
How Did I Get So Busy? The 28-Day Plan to Free Your Time, Reclaim Your Schedule, and Reconnect with WhatValorie BurtonWaterBrook / 2007 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$12.95Save 54% ($6.96)
Las mujeres valientes son imparables (Get Unstuck, Be Unstoppable)Valorie BurtonEditorial Portavoz / 2017 / Trade Paperback$8.49 Retail:
$10.99Save 23% ($2.50)
Has your life become too normal?
Without even realizing it, you may be one of the millions of people whose definition of normal has evolved with our changing culture. Sadly, what has become normal in our societylike working long hours, piling up debt, or shying away from relationshipsoften leads to unhappiness, brokenness, and high stress.
Join Valorie Burton as she encourages you to:
- Question what has become normal in your life
- Set new personal norms that nourish you and your family
- Resist the temptation to follow the masses onto life's hamster wheel
- Raise your standards and renew your faith in what is possible for your life
- Hear God's voice guiding you on the unique path He has for your extraordinary success, purpose, and fulfillment
By radically rejecting the norm, you can make a true impact on the world and experience a life of biblical wisdom and prosperous living!
Valorie Burton is the bestselling author of nine books on personal development, including Successful Women Think Differently and Happy Women Live Better. She is the founder of The Coaching and Positive Psychology Institute, providing tools and training that build resilience, well-being, and productivity for life and work.