The Joys of Successful Aging: Living Your Days to the Fullest - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
The last years of life can be joyful and fulfilling. But for some, aging is a challenge-joy and aging are seldom linked together. Despite the difficulties, Dr. Sweeting has discovered many unexpected joys in his senior years and shares them in this insightful and easy-to-read book for the Builder Generation.
DR. GEORGE SWEETING is the former president and chancellor of the Moody Bible Institute (1971-1999) and is currently Chancellor Emeritus. As a world-renowned evangelist, pastor, teacher, and writer, few are better equipped to explain how to grow in your salvation. How to Begin the Christian Life is a modern classic with more than a million copies in print in English and other languages.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
tater5 Stars Out Of 5geezer's will be able to identify with this bookJuly 15, 2011taterQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5i especially liked the length of the chapters and the quotes from others , famous and from all walks of life..
going by the title of the book , it has brought joy to my 78 yr old bones..i loved the mixture of scripture and down to earth quotes and general principles for getting on in my older age...
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Midlife
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational