- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Rose Publishing
Publication Date: 2013
Series: Hope for the Heart
Success Through Failure: From Stumbling Stones to Stepping Stones
Find out the successful habits of highly successful people
What is success? Winston Churchill said, Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm. June Hunt adds, And without losing your faith. Life isn't like the movies; so don't let Hollywood fool you. Chances are the successful business or successful people that you look up to have experienced several failures. This easy-to-read mini-book, Success Through Failure, is packed with practical and Christian advice on how to move you from despair and hopelessness, to vision and courage. Includes tips for success, success quotes, and more!
Author and Christian radio host June Hunt has counseled hundreds of people who have experienced terrible setbacks.
- What those successful people do to turn failure into success.
- How God helps you find your passion again.
- What you true identity is in Christ—not a loser but someone who is called to a good future.
Find out How Your Personality
Can Be Used to Turn Failure into Success
Your feelings as you face failure depend on your personality type. Learn what the different personality types are, how they each handle failure, along with the Bible promises that God has especially for you.
Included in this mini-book is what makes you a failure and what makes you a success.
In the section titled, Steps to Solution, June Hunt explains:
- 8 things to know about yourself
- How to find God's forgiveness in your failures
- What to do when you have failed
- How to turn stumbling stones into stepping stones
- What to do when someone fails you
- And much more.
Look for all 25 titles in the Hope For The Heart Biblical Counseling Library. These mini-books are for people who seek freedom from codependency, anger, conflict, verbal and emotional abuse, depression, or other problems.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Church & Supplies >> Outreach/Visitor >> Booklets
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology