- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
|Publication Date: 2013|
John Edmund Haggai, founder and president of the Haggai Institute for Advanced Leadership Training, says the Bible's instruction for success often contrasts sharply with the world's advice and it is this difference that makes all the difference for those who follow it.
With clear steps, Scripture references, and encouraging examples, Haggai presents 12 powerful principles based on God's Word that lead each reader to a radically different, eternal approach to true success and fulfillment:
- Beware the team of one.
- Believe you can because you know you can't.
- Enjoy failures they're good for you.
- Keep it simple.
- Be famous for being good.
This practical, biblical, and thoughtful guide will inspire readers at every stage of life and in all arenas of vocation and occupation to walk in God's will toward great things and godly legacies.
IreneUnited States5 Stars Out Of 5What a fact filled bookDecember 30, 2012IreneUnited StatesQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5What a fact filled and easy to understand book! This is a perfect book for all Christians to read. It does not matter if you are a new Christian or a seasoned one you will learn what the Bible has to say about success and how to apply those principles to your life.
I gave this book 5/5 stars. I liked the format of the book. The chapter titles really grab your attention. One title says the world's view is to not mess up while the Bible's view is to not waste a mistake. The comparisons really help you see how different the worlds view is from the Bible's view. The examples used from the Bible were perfectly placed. I liked at the end of the book where the author lists the secrets and ways to apply them to your life. This is a great book and I recommend it to anyone who want to learn about what true success should mean to a Christian.
I would like to thank NetGalley and the publisher for the copy of this book I enjoyed reading. I gave an honest review based on my opinion of what I read.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Introducing the Faith
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit >> Pursuing Holiness
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational