- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Series: Maxwell 101
The Bottom Line on Success
Most of us are eager to achieve success in life. But are we really sure what actions yield true, lasting success? Do you KNOW that you're taking steps in the right direction?
Success is different for every person. But the principles for the journey don't change. In Success 101, John Maxwell distills success down to its essential components. In this short and easy-to-read volume, he shows you exactly what success looks like. He also offers specific steps you can take and ways you can overcome obstacles that might otherwise keep you from achieving success.
Success breeds successin you, in those closest to you, and in everyone you lead.
John C. Maxwell, a #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker was identified as the #1 leader in business by the AMA and the worlds most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazines in 2014. His organizations--The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, EQUIP, and the John Maxwell Leadership Foundation--have trained more than 5 million leaders worldwide. Visit JohnMaxwell.com for more information.
SharonTXAge: 45-54Gender: female3 Stars Out Of 5Convenient, handy sized informationMay 4, 2011SharonTXAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 5While this information is available in a larger format, with more detail, this is a nice, starter type book on the subject of how to succeeding in life.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Church
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational