- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
This excellent resource gives you practical advice on how to improve your relationship with your parents. It covers issues like how to stop the nagging, what to do with overprotective parents, how you can get them to say yes, rebuilding trust, and much, much more. You'll also get advice for situations of divorce and dealing with single parents. Plus, you'll find lots of practical steps you can take to improve things, like ways to avoid arguments, and safety tips to build their trust in you. Both entertaining and educational, this book is utterly relevant to your life!
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2006
Stupid Parents helps teens understand how to communicate with their parents to improve their relationships. It answers common questions teens have, like
-how do I get my parents to be less embarrassing?
-how do I get them to give me more freedom?
-how do I tell my parents about things that are important to me?
-what do I do if my parents are mean to me?
-what are my parents thinking?
-and many more
Teens, parents, and youth leaders will find Stupid Parents entertaining, educational, and, like all Hungry Planet books, utterly relevant.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Student & Teens >> Personal Growth