- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Author Renee Altson understands all about being hurt, feeling alone, and full of doubt. While her story is an extreme example of abuse and mistreatment done in the name of God, her struggles with God as Father and with faith and disbelief are universal. This book is a perfect companion for those who have survived or know someone who has survived abuse, as well as for anyone who has ever questioned whether the journey toward faith is worthwhile. As you stumble with Renee, you will discover new deep places within your own heart and the freedom to question a God who is big enough to handle your doubts. May this book help you learn the breath and depth of the love of God and may the prayer you offer be the same as Renee's: "I believe. Help my unbelief."
Renée Altsons nonfiction and poetry have been published in journals and anthologies nationwide. Her weblog (www.ianua.org/weblog.php) has received wide acclaim and is viewed by the Christian and secular communities as an extraordinary narrative. She is the author of Stumbling Toward Faith, on staff at Infuze magazine, and the managing editor of The Journal of Student Ministries. Renée and her family live in La Mesa, California.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- eBooks >> Theology