- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2014
Be a stronger, more effective dad, family man, and man of God.
Described as a devoted family man, strong Christian, generous philanthropist, and passionate sports fan, Josh Turner is one busy guy. And despite his recording schedule, award shows, and national tour dates, a few of his biggest priorities in life are to instill good values into his three young sons, be a devoted husband, and be a strong testimony for God.
In this compilation, Josh shares fun and meaningful thoughts and personal storiesranging from his childhood years to todayand weaves in spiritual insight for men who want to be better dads, husbands, and men of God. He covers a variety of topics such as living and working with integrity, facing your fears, surrounding yourself with good company, trusting Gods plans, standing up for the least of thesetopics every man can relate to and draw from to grow in his spiritual and personal journeys.
This is a great gift for any Josh Turner or country music fan with conservative family values.
Features & Benefits:
- Joshs country fan base includes almost 1.4 million Facebook fans and over 135,000 Twitter followers
- Foreword by Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty
- Provides much needed practical advice and spiritual encouragement for men and dads and the unique challenges they face
- Features personal insights and true stories from a trusted role model in both Christian and secular markets
- Perfect Fathers Day gift for men, husbands, and dads of all ages
Mark5 Stars Out Of 5Man Stuff: Thoughts on Faith, Family, and FatherhoodFebruary 23, 2016MarkQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Short, powerful, and challenging stories that really made me reflect on how I am doing as a man of God.
Daryl5 Stars Out Of 5Its great to read about how God has shaped the life of a man like JoshDecember 12, 2014DarylQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4It was reassuring to read about Josh and his life and how God has used all things to shape him, and that his struggles arent all that different from mine, one could even say that his struggles are even greater due to his position of status reflecting godliness n
mx52105 Stars Out Of 5Nice simple devitionalNovember 12, 2014mx5210Quality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I've enjoyed Josh Turner's "Man Stuff" devotional. It's not a deep study but gives many simple thoughts and encouragements I enjoy as a guy. The readings are short and quick and I enjoy reading them when I have a moment between activities or even in my deer stand. Don't let the simplicity of what Josh shares get lost because it's not "deep enough" as God has reminded me of some great things in His Word through this book!
Fitzysmom5 Stars Out Of 5Review from Rambles of a SAHMOctober 4, 2014FitzysmomQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5If you are living and breathing you have undoubtedly heard about Josh Turner, if not the man himself then at least his music. He has become a powerhouse in the Country Music field. His music speaks to the average person and reflects Josh's personal beliefs and faith like few others do.
But behind all that fame is a normal man that is a husband and father. In his ordinary life he faces the same issues of balancing it all that our husbands and fathers do. Through ninety short devotional segments, Josh gives you a peak into his world. He allows you to see how God has worked in his life in the good and not so good moments. He shares with you what his family has passed down through the generations that has created the legacy of the Turner family.
You'll be encouraged as a husband and a father to reach for a more meaningful life. The fame and fortune are all good and well, but if you have no one to share it all with what was the point. The book is simple in its approach, but make no mistake, the words and message are profound.
By the way the forward in the book is written by Jase Robertson of Duck Dynasty fame. Jase wholeheartedly endorses the book and his message about it and Josh in particular is very moving. This would make a great gift for those special men in your life, especially the young fathers. If we want our men to be who God intended them to be then we must support them in those efforts. This book is a great affirmation that the role of husband and father is the most important role that our men will ever have.
I received a copy of this book to facilitate my review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Daily
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships