Add To Cart
In this six-session excursion with Jesus, designed especially for teen girls, Beth Moore uses questions from Scripture to lead you into intimacy with the One who knows you best. Learn to dig into the Word, to respond to the questions of God, and to bring your questions before Him. The Kit includes:
- 1 DVD with six video sessions (5-25 minutes each) and downloadable promotional materials
- 1 Study Journal
Also available for purchase at LifeWay.com/TheQuest is an E-book and digital kit.
|Title: The Quest, Study Journal for Teen Girls DVD Leader Kit: Daring to Know the Heart of God|
By: Beth Moore
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2017
Dimensions: 9.60 X 6.30 X 2.00 (inches)
|Weight: 1 pound 4 ounces|
Stock No: WW796053
We Saved You a Seat Teen Girls' Bible Study: Finding and Keeping Lasting FriendshipsLisa-Jo BakerLifeway / 2017 / Trade Paperback$12.99
Strong and Kind: And Other Important Character Traits Your Child Needs to SucceedKorie Robertson, Chrys Howard, Willie RobertsonThomas Nelson / 2015 / Hardcover$0.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 8 Reviews Video
$24.99Save 96% ($24.00)
NIV Bible for Teen Girls--soft leather-look, Caribbean blueZonderKidz / 2015 / Imitation Leather$26.49 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 27 Reviews
$49.99Save 47% ($23.50)
In this 6-session Bible study, delve into Scripture to explore how God created us to seek after Hima God who desires to be found and known. In this lifelong quest of faith, learn to develop your intimacy with Him and embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
KIT includes one Bible Study Book and one DVD with six video sessions and a promotional video.
- Leader helps to guide questions and discussions within small groups
- Personal study segments with homework to complete between 6 weeks of group sessions
- Space for journaling and reflection during your personal journey
- Interactive teaching videos, approximately 25 minutes per session for the opening and closing sessions and 5-10 minutes for sessions 2-5
- Deepen your intimacy with God as you ask, discuss, and ponder questions of faith.
- Take comfort in remembering this world is only a temporary stay until we reach our heavenly home.
- Understand that questions are inherent and essential to growth.
- Embrace the adventure that comes with living a life for God.
- Session 1 (27:02)
- Session 2 (4:55)
- Session 3 (7:40)
- Session 4 (13:22)
- Session 5 (5:56)
- Session 6 (27:45)