- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this five-session video-based small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), pastor and bestselling author Craig Groeschel explores the life of Samson, helping you uncover who you really area man created with a warriors heart in the image of Godand how to stand up and fight for whats right.
Find the strength to fight the battles you know you need to fightthe ones that determine the state of your heart, the quality of your marriage, and the spiritual health of your family. The battles that make you dependent on God as the source of your strength. The battles that make you come alive.
Craig looks at the life of Samson, showing how much we have in common with this guy. Things didnt work out so well for him in the end. But by looking at his life, youll learn how to defeat the demons that make strong men weak. Youll become who God made you to bea man who knows how to fight for whats right.
Learn how to fight with faith, with prayer, and with the Word of God. Then, when your enemy begins to attack, fight for the righteous cause that God gave you. Draw a line in the sand. Make your enemy pay. Make sure he gets the message. Dont cross a warrior. Dont mess with this man of God. Come out fighting.
And dont show up for this fight unarmed. Use the weapons God gave you, and youll win. Can you feel it? Its inside you. Its time to fight like a man.
- Fight Like a Man
- Strong Men with Weak Wills
- Spirit Led, Not Emo-Driven
- Small Steps, Big Destruction
- Failing Forward
Designed for use with the Fight Video Study (sold separately).
New York Times bestselling author Craig Groeschel is the founding and senior pastor of Life.Church, an innovative and pacesetting church meeting in multiple locations around the United States and globally online, which also created the popular and free YouVersion Bible app. He is the author of several books, including Divine Direction, Liking Jesus, Fight, The Christian Atheist, and It. Craig, his wife, Amy, and their six children live in Edmond, Oklahoma. Visit www.craiggroeschelbooks.com
Judson Poling is coauthor of the Walking with God series and general editor of The Journey: A Study Bible for Spiritual Seekers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Men's Ministry