Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Truth War Study Guide: Fighting for Certainty in an Age of Deception - eBook|
By: John MacArthur
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2007|
Stock No: WW17561EB
Right now, Truth is under attack, and much is at stake. Christians are caught in the crossfire of alternative Christian histories, emerging faulty texts, and a cultural push to eliminate absolute Truth altogether. As a result, many churches and Christians have been deceived. Worse still, they propagate the deception that poses itself as Truth! In The Truth War Study Guide John MacArthur reclaims the unwavering certainty of God's Truth and anchors Christians in the eternal, immovable promises that are found in His Word.
For those struggling with contemporary society's apparent willingness to redefine "truth", The Truth War Study Guide:
- Empowers Christians to claim the certainties that God promises
- Critical evaluation of postmodern trends
- Teaches Christians how to identify and address the errors and false teachings smuggled into their churches
- For small group discussion or individual study
John MacArthur has served as pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, since 1969. His ministry of expository preaching is unparalleled in its breadth and influence. In more than five decades of ministry from the same pulpit, he has preached verse by verse through the entire New Testament and several key sections of the Old Testament. He is president of the Masters University and the Masters Seminary and can be heard daily on the Grace to You radio broadcast (carried on hundreds of radio stations worldwide). He has authored numerous bestselling books, including Twelve Ordinary Men and One Perfect Life.
For more details about John MacArthur and his Bible-teaching resources, contact Grace to You at 800-55-GRACE or gty.org.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides