- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Right now, Truth is under attack, and much is at stake. Christians are caught in the crossfire of alternative Christian histories, emerging faulty texts, and a cultural push to eliminate absolute Truth altogether. As a result, many churches and Christians have been deceived. Worse still, they propagate the deception that poses itself as Truth! In The Truth War Study Guide John MacArthur reclaims the unwavering certainty of God's Truth and anchors Christians in the eternal, immovable promises that are found in His Word.
For those struggling with contemporary society's apparent willingness to redefine "truth", The Truth War Study Guide:
- Empowers Christians to claim the certainties that God promises
- Critical evaluation of postmodern trends
- Teaches Christians how to identify and address the errors and false teachings smuggled into their churches
- For small group discussion or individual study
John MacArthur is the pastor-teacher of Grace Community Church in Sun Valley, California, president of the Masters University and Seminary, and featured teacher with the Grace to You media ministry. Grace to You radio, video, audio, print, and website resources reach millions worldwide each day. In more than four decades of ministry, John has written dozens of bestselling books, including the MacArthur New Testament Commentary series, The Gospel According to Jesus, Twelve Ordinary Men, Twelve Extraordinary Women, Slave, and The MacArthur Study Bible. He and his wife, Patricia, have four married children and fifteen grandchildren.
Thomas Collins4 Stars Out Of 5February 23, 2009Thomas CollinsDr. MacArthur always has a solid Scriptural approach to any subject. This study guide is no exception. It guides the student through questions answered with passages of Scripture. It gives a balanced perspective on truth as opposed to some of the current trends of thought.
Robert Kelley5 Stars Out Of 5September 1, 2008Robert KelleyThe Truth War study guide is a wonderful tool to equip every Christian to be better prepared to engage the enemy where he wants to be most present, in the church. It is perfect for small groups that want to dig in deeper to God's Word to unleash its power in this age of deception.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides