- Books of the Bible▼▲
- 1 Samuel
- 2 Samuel
- 1 Kings
- 2 Kings
- 1 Chronicles
- 2 Chronicles
- Song of Solomon
- 1 Corinthians
- 2 Corinthians
- 1 Peter
- 1 John
- Old Testament
- New Testament
- Entire Bible
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
What are you chasing?
Were all chasing after something, something that we think will make us happycomfort, success, a bigger house, or someones approval. But if we are all honest, it feels like trying to catch the wind.
A man after Gods own heart… As Davids life weaves throughout the pages of Scripture, we see he was a man who spent his life chasing after God. Chase explores the events that defined Davids life and the Psalms that flowed out of those experiences. Through Davids example well discover what God really wants from us.
The lessons in this study guide are simple yet deep and very interactive, offering Bible study, stories, and projects to dig into Scripture and deeply engage the mind and heart. God has carved out a space in each of us that only He can fill. So whether you are running from God or working your tail off to please Him, Davids journey will challenge your view of God.
God is invisible, and yet He is the only thing we can chase that wont leave us feeling more empty.
- chased down
Designed for use with the Chase Video Study 9780529104342 (sold separately).
Jennie Allen is a recovering achiever who is passionate about Jesus. She is the best­selling author of Anything and Restless, and the Bible studies Stuck and Chase, as well as the founder and visionary for the million­-strong IF:Gathering, which exists to gather, equip, and unleash the next generation to live out their purpose. Jennie speaks frequently at conferences such as Catalyst and Q. She holds a masters degree in biblical studies from Dallas Theological Seminary and lives in Austin, Texas, with her husband, Zac, and their four children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry >> Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Women's Ministry