- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In this six-session video series, Jesus, Bombs, and Ice Cream, author and activist Shane Claiborne - alongside Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben and Jerry’s Ice Cream - guides you on the audacious journey of creating a world filled with peace by ending violence wherever we can. This study guide reinforces the DVD lessons.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Author and activist Shane Claiborne believes all people share a vision of a world where love triumphs over hatred, where life conquers death.
A couple of years ago, Ben Cohen, co-founder of Ben & Jerrys Ice Cream, and Claiborne crossed paths. Ben said to Shane, I have read your books, and I like what I see. Shane said to Ben, I have eaten your ice cream, and I like what I taste. They started dreaming and scheming…? and Jesus, Bombs, and Ice Cream was born.
A host of talented friends have joined Shane and Ben for this multi-media presentation.?The participants guide is packed full of stories of reconciliation and grace, quotes, reflections, and questions for groups and individuals to discuss and discern how they can help make a more peaceful world a reality. The accompanying DVD (sold separately) contains over 2 hours of testimonials, together with visual art and music, to provoke participants to imagine humanity with fewer bombs and more ice cream.
- We Have a Dream
- Our Grief Is Not a Cry for War
- Peace Is the Cross We Carry
- Under One Blue Sky
- Jesus Disarmed Us All
Designed for use with the Jesus, Bombs, and Ice Cream DVD 9780310693697 (sold separately).
Shane Claiborne is an activist, author of Jesus for President, coauthor of Common Prayer, and is a founder of The Simple Way, a community in inner-city Philadelphia that has helped birth and connect radical faith communities around the world.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Faith
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides