- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Multnomah Books
Publication Date: 2010
Fishing stories. Weve all heard them. "It was this big." "You should have seen the one that got away." People love to tell stories of their fishing adventures. When it comes to faith, however, most people clam up. Why is it we cant talk about what God has done in our lives as naturally as we can spin fishing tales?
In this six-session companion study guide to the Go Fish DVD, Andy Stanley explores the motivation behind sharing our faith. Discover Gods heart for those who dont know Him and the role that we can play in introducing others to Him. Along the way you will be equipped with tools that will help you make sharing your faith a natural part of your life.
This study guide is complete with a leaders guide and six lessons, including conversation-starting exercises, discussion questions, and application steps.
Story Behind the Book
Andy Stanley, senior pastor of three North Point Ministries campuses, with a cumulative congregation of more than twenty thousand, has had countless conversations with everyday Christians who struggle to share their faith with confidence and ease. Though not everyone has "the gift," evangelism is something were each called to. This curriculum was designed to take the fear out of sharing the good news of Christ, and to help you talk about it as naturally as you would that exciting fishing trip last weekend!
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Big Deb5 Stars Out Of 5Go FishOctober 3, 2016Big DebQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5Wonderful! The best message about evangelism we ever heard. He breaks it down and comes with a different thought. My whole class loved it!
Ask a Question▼▲
Q: Do you have Study Guides available for Go Fish by Andy Stanley? Could not find it on your website, except for an ebook.
The study guides are out-of-print, but we do have some "slightly imperfect" copies available. The stock number for these is 525480DA.
Q: I want to purchase a paper book, not an ebook I want to purchase 10 paper books, not ebooks of Go Fish study by Andy Stanley. Do you have them?
Unfortunately, the paperback edition of this study guide is out-of-print. All that is available at this time is the eBook.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Evangelism/Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources