Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Helps & Features▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Text Color▼▲
- Text Layout▼▲
- Text Size▼▲
- Note Size▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible combines essential tools for Hebrew and Greek with translations that accurately and clear. An easy-to-use style plus the benefits of the Strong's Dictionary numbering system makes this study Bible one for every student of God's Word, no matter what age.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is a complete English Bible text for cross-reference study to the original languages from which the Bible was translated.
- Size: 6.5” x 9”
- NEW! Wider margins than previous editions
- Introduction to each book of the Bible
- Words of Christ in Red
- Table of Weights and Measures
- AMG’s Concordance of the Bible
- NEW! AMG’s Annotated Strong’s Dictionaries
- Combining Strong’s dictionaries with additional material taken from AMG’s Complete Word Study Dictionaries
- Footnotes on the original languages, Bible history, Bible doctrines, and difficult passages
- Strong’s numbers on key words in the text of the Bible
- Grammatical codes on key words in the text of the New Testament
- Used with the Grammatical Notations, these codes identify the forms of Greek grammar behind the English translation
System of Study
- Key Words in the English Text Identified by Strong's Numbering System
- Codes in the New Testament Text Identify Grammatical Structure of Key Greek Words
- Notations Explain the Significance of the Grammatical Codes
- Hebrew and Greek Word Studies
- Strong's Hebrew and Greek Dictionaries
- Center-column Reference System
|Format: Bonded Leather|
Number of Pages: 1972
Vendor: AMG Publishers
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 9.5 X 7.0 X 2.0 (inches)
References: Center Column
|Text Layout: Double Column|Wide Margin|
Text Color: Red Letter
Text Size: 9 Point
Note Size: 8 Point
Thumb Index: No
Ribbon Marker: Yes
Page Gilding: Gold
The Complete Word Study Dictionary : Old TestamentWarren Baker, Eugene CarpenterAMG Publishers / 2003 / Hardcover$31.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 13 Reviews
$49.99Save 36% ($18.00)
There are times when a Greek or Hebrew word has a distinct meaning that seriously affects the proper interpretation of Scripture. Unless you are familiar with these languages, you will not be able to determine what word in the original text was used or the differences between these words-until now.
The Hebrew-Greek Key Word® Study Bible identifies the key words of the original languages and presents clear, precise explanations of their meaning and usage. Those who love God's Word will treasure this Bible, for it contains a whole library of biblical helps within its covers.
* Wider Margins on Pages of the Bible Text
* Key Words in the Biblical Text Coded to AStrong's Numbers
* New Word Studies with AMG's Annotated Strong's Dictionaries
* Red Letter Edition of the Authorized Version, King James Bible
BONDED LEATHER BLACK
"The Hebrew-Greek Key Word Study Bible is my favorite. I can give it no higher recommendation than to say it is the Bible I have raised my daughters to use."
BETH MOORE, Living Proof Ministries, Houston, Texas
ZiggySomers, NYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5A Worthy BibleFebruary 24, 2017ZiggySomers, NYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I just received my hardcover edition and look forward to using it. I have been looking for a Bible like this for a long time. This is a Bible that holds much information for the person who wants to use it to its fullest. Be patient as there are many helps and many ways to study. The maps are beautiful. The book is larger and heavier and the paper is thinner so choose your writing implement well if you are going to write it in (but if the paper were thicker then the book might become too heavy!) Words of Christ are in red and, for me, I find this very important for any Bible I use. If you have a sincere desire to learn how the root words are translated, this is the Bible for you. Use it and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you through your studies.
Kathy5 Stars Out Of 5Gift for ChristmasJanuary 14, 2017KathyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My husband loved it and was very intrigued with the information in it. This was the first gift he opened and almost wouldn't put it down to open other gifts.
Linderth5 Stars Out Of 5PleasedSeptember 29, 2016LinderthQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My daughter introduced me to this Bible. The price was much cheaper than my first one. I am very please. I liked the Hebrew and Greek concordance. Having an understanding of a word from both languages is very helpful. This is a good Bible to have.
This is my second one. I misplaced my first one and it was welled used and by the time it was found, I Had already purchase this one. So I decided to keep it. Will use it on Sunday and use the old one for studying at home.
Jessica4 Stars Out Of 5PleasedSeptember 14, 2016JessicaQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4The pages are pretty thin and when talking about the Lord and Jesus it says he and him, not He and Him (just one of my pet peeves though). Love the bible though and the real (not topical) concordance in the back for hebrew and greek.
Gift for Family5 Stars Out Of 5Awesome study bible for an awesome priceAugust 31, 2016Gift for FamilyQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I purchased this bible as a gift for my cousin so he look up words and study since he is just beginning his journey in the truth. It has the Key Word
Great for the price
Great size for reading
Great book for studying :)