or checkout with
Adult Bible Studies Winter 2015-2016 Student - Large Print - eBook
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Adult Bible Studies Winter 2015-2016 Student - Large Print - eBook|
By: Charles Aaron
Format: DRM Protected ePub
|Publication Date: 2015|
Stock No: WW79469EB
Sacred Gifts and Holy Gatherings
This winter, lessons in Adult Bible Studies follow the theme "Sacred Gifts and Holy Gatherings." The student book writer is Chuck Aaron; Martha Myre is the writer for the teacher book.
What We Bring to God
The quarters first four lessons explore the concepts of sabbath, giving offerings, celebrations, and giving from the heart by examining biblical texts from Exodus, Leviticus, Luke, Matthew, and Mark.
- The Lords Day (Exodus 20:8-11; 31:12-16)
- Acceptable Offerings (Leviticus 22:17-25, 31-33)
- Dedication of Firstborn (Exodus 13:13-15; Luke 2:22-32)
- A Generous Gift (Matthew 23:2-12; Mark 12:38-44)
Four Weddings and a Funeral
The first lesson in this unit reviews the relationship between Jacob and Rachel from the Book of Genesis, followed by a lesson from the Song of Solomon. The third lesson examines the relationship between Hosea and Gomer and deals with broken relationships, while the following lesson takes us to the Gospel of John and Jesus miracle at the wedding in Cana. The final lesson in this unit, again from Johns Gospel, deals with the death of Jesus dear friend Lazarus.
- A Bride Worth Waiting For (Genesis 29:15-30)
- The Most Beautiful Bride (Song of Songs 6:4-12)
- An Unfaithful Bride (Hosea 1)
- A Wedding in Cana (John 2:1-12)
- The Death of a Friend (John 11:38-44)
The four lessons that conclude this quarters study examine the holy days of Passover, celebrating Gods deliverance of the people as recorded in Exodus; and the Feast of Weeks, or Pentecost; the Day of Atonement; and the Festival of Booths, described in Leviticus.
- Passover (Exodus 12:1-14)
- Feast of Weeks (Leviticus 23:15-22)
- Day of Atonement (Leviticus 16:11-19)
- The Feast of Booths (Leviticus 23:33-43)
Based on the Uniform Series, this quarterly study presents stimulating lessons that explore the biblical message and how to apply it to daily life. The curriculum helps adults move from a focus on the Word to reflection on personal, family, church, and community concerns. Ideal for a variety of settings, lessons are Bible-based, Christ-focused, and United Methodistapproved. This curriculum can be used in adult Sunday school classes, mid-week Bible study, and small-group studies. Available in regular and large print or as an eBook.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Winter
- Church & Supplies >> Sunday School >> Other Dated Curriculum >> Winter
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Supplies >> Sunday School
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.