- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Studies from the Book of John -- eBook
In the Gospel According to John, people ask Jesus some unusual questions. Much of the first half of the gospel is structured around Jesus conversing with individuals or groups of people. Their questions, along with their discussions with Jesus surrounding the questions, make up the jumping off point for this study. Their questions help us explore what it means to ask our own.
Session 1 - How Is It Possible for an Adult to be Born? Questions Lead to Openness and Humility.
Session 2 - Where Would You Get This Living Water? Questions Signal Desire for Deeper Relationship.
Session 3 - How Can You Say That You Have Seen Abraham? Questions and Answers, but Not Necessarily in That Order.
Session 4 - What Is Truth? Questions That Lead to Truth, Not Fact.
Each session begins with an opening prayer, followed by the text of the day being read aloud. The group will enjoy a 5-7-minute video where Adam shares his thought on the Scripture and its "unusual" focus. The group will discuss the readings for the day then close with prayer.
The new and exciting aspect of this particular Bible study series is the blending of traditional weekly Sunday school with modern, daily-delivered digital content, which will keep readers connected with the material throughout the week. Between the daily communication and the group gatherings, participants will immerse themselves in the Good News.
The emails that accompany this study are crucial to the small-group experience and leaders should notify small-group members to subscribe for their emails at least 1-2 days in advance of the first gathering.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Adults