- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Studies from the Book of John -- eBook
In the Gospel According to John, Jesus never says, "Your faith has made you well." He heals no fewer than five people over the course of the Gospel. How can this be? And how do the healings speak to the lives of contemporary Christians? During the sessions of this module, Unusual Healings, we will learn that responding to Jesus call in our lives and discovering a personal identity based on his divine identity naturally lead to healing, new life, and mission.
Session 1 - Get Up and Walk. Noticing When Healing Happens to You.
Session 2 - Go and Wash. Noticing an Identity You've Always Had.
Session 3 - Come Out of the Tomb. Noticing the Gifts God Gives You.
Session 4 - Feed My Sheep. Noticing When Christ Heals You for Mission.
The new and exciting aspect of this particular Bible study series is the blending of traditional weekly Sunday school with modern, daily-delivered digital content, which will keep readers connected with the material throughout the week. Between the daily communication and the group gatherings, participants will immerse themselves in the Good News.
The emails that accompany this study are crucial to the small-group experience and leaders should notify small-group members to subscribe for their emails at least 1-2 days in advance of the first gathering.
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Leader's Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- Church Supplies >> Sunday School Supplies >> Sunday School Curriculum >> Undated Curriculum
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum >> Adults
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Leader's Guides
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Adults