- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
You have a brief time to make a big impact
As a youth worker, you have the unique opportunity to walk alongside students in their critical adolescent life experiences. These years are some of the most formative in a persons life. With your help, each teenager can feel believed in, loved, and challenged to be like Christ.
But how do you make that happen? This book shows you where to start.
Within are critical elementsthe essentialsto effectively equip you to reach todays students, including:
- Practical disciple-making tools
- Leadership recommendations
- How to partner with the rest of your church
- How to equip parents to disciple their teens
- What ministry looks like outside of your comfort zone
Learn from two veteran youth pastors-turned college professors about how to better know your students, understand their culture, and do important ministry.
RICH BROWN Rich and his wife Janet have served together in churches in the Midwest and the Seattle area. He and Janet have three adult children; Rich III, Jenna, and Ryan. In 2003, Rich transitioned from serving as Pastor of Student Ministries to become Associate Professor within the Department of Church Ministries at his alma-mater, Liberty University. It is in this context of mentoring, equipping, and teaching the next generation of youth ministry leaders where he ministers to the college students God has placed in his life. Along with his residential teaching load, he also teaches online to adult learners. He has developed a number of youth ministry courses, including published work texts.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Leadership Development >> Equipping Volunteers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry