- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Leadership isn't always easy, but Doug Fields can help you move from feelings of shock, fear and confusion to feelings of confidence, effectiveness and comfort. Within these pages are tools to help you and your friends get the most out of the time you spend together. Here's some of what you'll get:
- Learn how Jesus led others
- Figure out how to be more helpful to everyone
- Discover the secrets of getting others involved
- Learn how to listen better
- Deepen your own faith by helping others
Included are practical tips that allow you to test drive leadership ideas and figure out what works best for you. So relax and dive in! All leaders are learners, and while being a student leader isn't easy, it's a great way to serve others and grow in your faith.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Zondervan/Youth Specialties
Publication Date: 2009
Doug Fields has been a leader in youth ministry for over 30 years. In addition to being a youth pastor at two churches for 11 and 20 years, Doug is the founder of Simply Youth Ministry, the co-founder of Downloadyouthministry.com, the author of more than 50 books, and is currently working with Youth Specialties & Azusa Pacific University (HomeWords Center for Youth/Family). More information about Doug is available at www.dougfields.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Church & Supplies >> Youth Ministry >> Youth Leader Resources >> Equipping Volunteers
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Youth Ministry