- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
Every fifteen minutes, someone dies by his or her own hand.
More than 2,000 people attempt suicide every day.
Sadly, these numbers include Christians who do not have the skills needed to navigate a crisis or temporary hardship. Swallowed by depression, despair, and hopelessness, they die by their own hand.
Stubborn Love is a true story about a Christian college student in her twenties and her fight to stay alive after a suicide attempt landed her in a hospital psych ward.
Those struggling with depression/suicide will learn:
- Depression does not have to be a LIFE sentence.
- To find courage to choose life and LIVE again.
- How to break free of despair and discover HOPE.
- How to realign your heart with TRUTH.
- About the author’s dramatic rescue by LOVE.
Those who love someone struggling with suicidal thoughts will learn:
- Why suicide happens.
- The desperation that happens inside the mind and heart of a suicide survivor.
- How to comfort those bereaved by suicide.
Cheryl Ott’s story is a vivid narrative of the pain of loss and the journey that follows. Readers who have experienced similar griefs will find comfort that they are not alone. Discover here a hope greater than despair and a love more powerful than death. Albert Y. Hsu, author, Grieving a Suicide
“Stubborn Love is a must read for every discouraged, depressed, despairing, or even suicidal person, whether they are a believer in Christ, or not. Cheryl Ott has dared to take on a taboo topic, and has given us a clear message of hope; telling the story of her journey through the dark night of the soul, and into the light of revelation of her Father’ s unconditional love. “ Robyn Green, author, A Marriage Of Destiny
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Depression
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies