Strongholds: What They Are and How to Pull Them Down - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Chosen Books
Publication Date: 2018
Strongholds are incorrect thinking patterns that form when we listen to--and believe--the lies of the enemy. When we get trapped in these patterns, they drive us into hopelessness and despair. Here bestselling author Ed Silvoso gives you a simple process and biblical truths to help renew your mind, break the power of strongholds, and live victoriously.
Dr. Ed Silvoso, founder and president of Harvest Evangelism and the leader of the Transform Our World Network, is an internationally respected strategist and Bible teacher who specializes in nation and marketplace transformation. A bestselling author trained in both theology and business, he has a passion to equip ordinary people to do extraordinary things to transform their families, their spheres of influence, and ultimately their communities and nations. He and his wife, Ruth, live in San Jose, California. Learn more at www.transformourworld.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Pre-Order >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Pre-Order >> Download