Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: The Right Kind of Strong: Surprisingly Simple Habits of a Spiritually Strong Woman - eBook|
By: Mary A. Kassian
Format: DRM Protected ePub
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
|Publication Date: 2019|
Stock No: WW99485EB
Award-winning author Mary Kassian provides readers a biblical guide to becoming the strong, resilient, capable women God created them to be.
Our culture teaches us that it's important for women to be strong. The Bible agrees. Unfortunately, culture's idea of what makes a woman strong doesn't always align with the Bible's. As a result, Christians often have a skewed view of what constitutes strength. In The Right Kind of Strong, Mary Kassian delves into Paul's exhortation in 2 Timothy about the women of the church in Ephesus and uncovers warnings and truths about seven habits that can sap women's strength. She reveals how, by guarding against these seven pitfalls, Christian women can walk in freedom and grow to be strong God's way.
Mary A. Kassian is a Word Guild award-winning author and international speaker. She has published several books and Bible studies, including Girls Gone Wise, Conversation Peace, and True Woman 101. Mary is a popular conference speaker at womens events such as Revive and True Woman. She has appeared on numerous radio and television shows such as Focus on the Family and Life Today. She has also taught cluster courses at Southern Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky, where she was recognized as distinguished professor of womens studies. Mary and her family reside in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- New Release >> Download