God Strong: The Military Wife's Spiritual Survival Guide - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
It's challenging to be a military wife. You wave goodbye to your husband, then keep it all going for your family and home. Military wife Sara Horn understands. In God Strong she shares wisdom gleaned from her own experience, as well as from other military wives of all branches of the service, to help you remember that God is in control. You can have true joy, regardless of your circumstances when you rely on God's promises in Scripture and His comfort through the Holy Spirit.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Currently, more than one million military wives care for their families and their homes, often while their husbands are deployed out of state or overseas for months at a time. These women can experience a roller coaster of emotions, including disappointment, loneliness, and fear. Sara Horn, the wife of a navy reservist, understands the challenges you face as a military wife. She knows how to talk about faith and spiritual truths through the filter of military life. In her encouraging Ebook God Strong, Horn shares her personal stories, as well as wisdom and anecdotes of other wives from all branches of service, reminding you that: God is in control. You can have joy, no matter what. Superwomen get grace, too. God knows where you hurt. Horns reliance on Scripture and confidence in Gods comfort during difficult times will show you that you dont have to be an army of one when you are God Strong.
Sara Horn is the founder of the national military wives support organization Wives of Faith (www.wivesoffaith.org), a contributor for several military spouse publications including Military Spouse Magazine and CinCHouse.com, and the publisher of AGreaterFreedom.com, which offers faith-based military news. A frequent radio and TV guest and collaborative writer, Sara is the coauthor of the 2005 Gold Medallion Finalist A Greater Freedom. Sara was recognized by Military Spouse Magazine in their 2008 "Whos Who of Military Spouses" list of spouses who have made significant contributions in the military community. She and her husband, Cliff, a Navy reservist, live in Nashville with their son, Caleb. Find out more at www.sarahorn.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Personal Testimonies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues