- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2011
Have you lived through a chronic illness or a tragic event in your life? Did you question how God could use such a horrific incident for his glory?
When I Am Weak Then I Am Strong is an account of the many varied experiences that Pam Gray endured and how God used each of these occasions to strengthen her faith. Later, God used these heartbreaking episodes to benefit others who were going through the same thing. Pam found that when she was at her weakest points in life, that is when God made her strong.
How to cope during a traumatic event or devastating diagnosis
How to keep your faith during adversities
How to minister to others
How to make your life count
How miracles still happen today
God can use your tragedy so that others can see Jesus Christ and his wondrous grace, love, and mercy.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction