Add To Cart
|Title: Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters Small Group DVD Study|
By: Meg Meeker M.D.
Vendor: Elevate Entertainment LLC
|Weight: 11 ounces|
Stock No: WW662037
Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters: The 30 Day ChallengeMeg Meeker M.D.Elevate Entertainment LLC / 2012 / Trade Paperback$14.99
Boys Should Be Boys: Seven Secrets to Raising Healthy BoysMeg Meeker M.D.Ignatius Press / 2008 / Hardcover$22.46 Retail:
$24.95Save 10% ($2.49)
The One Year Father-Daughter DevotionsJesse Florea, Leon C. Wirth, Bob SmithouserTyndale House / 2012 / Trade Paperback$9.99 Retail:3 out of 5 stars for The One Year Father-Daughter Devotions. View reviews of this product. 7 Reviews
$14.99Save 33% ($5.00)
From the Publisher▼▲
A great relationship with your daughter is not far away. All it takes is engaging her in meaningful and authentic ways. Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters is the perfect resource to encourage and motivate you on this journey.
Join pediatrician Dr. Meg Meeker as she guides dads through eight lessons based on her bestselling book, Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters.
Offering dads the unique opportunity for discussion and reflection in a small group setting, this study includes:
- Eight (45-60 minute) sessions featuring visually creative teaching videos from Dr. Meg Meeker
- Practical teaching on how to incorporate Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters principles into real life situations
- Suggestions for further reading on each session's content
- Participant's guide offering Scriptural context for each session and thought-provoking questions for reflection and discussion
- Interviews with New York Times bestselling author Dave Ramsey and his daughter, Rachel
- Popular content from Strong Fathers, Strong Daughters expanded upon and delivered by the author on video