Live Long, Finish Strong: The Divine Secret to Living Healthy, Happy, and Healed - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
In LIVE LONG, FINISH STRONG, Gloria Copeland presents a scripturally sound program to help readers claim the Bible promise of a long and blessed life . . . and a glorious death by "divine appointment." Gloria believes the Bible teaches that God desires for every Christian to live healthily beyond 100. In this book, Gloria reveals that the secret to finding this "Bible-based fountain of youth" is in daily receiving by faith and obedience the life-giving Word of God and allowing it to energize and renew our bodies. Each chapter helps readers discover and implement the principles of this amazing process. Here is an insightful new look at God's divine health plan for His children and a personal invitation by the author to join her in living a long and strong life until God calls us home in victory and triumph.
Charismatic Christian minister and author Copeland (God's Master Plan for Your Life) writes another easy-to-read book that logically extends her interest in healing into the area of health and wellness. Copeland and her husband, Kenneth, are best known to the charismatic subset of the Christian market. Yet the topic of aging well appeals to millions of aging adults, enlarging the potential audience, as long as readers are open to her extensive use of the Bible, which has a lot to say on the subject of living to a ripe old age. Copeland creatively adapts the vocabulary of health and wellness: while good-for-you antioxidants come from fruits, the "fruit of the spirit"--love, joy, peace--provides "spiritual antioxidants." Some people just don't like televangelists and prosperity gospel preachers, and this book is unlikely to change their minds. But Copeland's followers and people who fear old age as a time of infirmity will be receptive to the idea that one can live long and prosper. (May)Copyright 2010 Reed Business Information.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational