- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2012
Stress Point: Thriving Through Your Twenties in a Decade of DramaSarah MartinThomas Nelson / 2012 / Trade Paperback$6.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$12.99Save 50% ($6.50)
Want to ditch the drama and thrive through your twenties?
Body image. Friendships. Career. Money. Dating. All these issues and more serve as points of stress for the 20-something woman, and combined they can make for a decade of drama in a girl's life. Sarah Francis Martin is the slightly older girlfriend whos been there, done that, and got the not-so-cute t-shirt. Through this interactive Bible study, Sarah helps young adult women address each stress point by encouraging them to wait on the Lord, worship Him, and make Him the focus of their lives.
In Stress Point you will:
- Find interactive chapters covering ten stress points for the 20-something woman
- Dig through Scripture to apply truth to each stress point
- Engage with real, raw, and relevant stories from girlfriends just like you
- Journal through each chapter to engage with God in a meaningful way
- Interact with Sarah through her video blogs for each chapter
- Connect with your girlfriends in a Stress Point Survival Group; leader guide included
Sarah Francis Martin has a passion to encourage and relate to women in their twenties, and is honored to do so through She Seeks, the 20-something ministry of Proverbs 31. Her relevant and conversational style will lead young adult readers to live out the Kingship of Christ in everyday life in order to find godly success, purpose, and well-being. Obsessed with pink lip gloss and all things artsy-crafty, Sarah lives with her husband and son in North Carolina. Her ministry, LIVE IT OUT!, is a space for 20-somethings to connect with one another and grow closer to Jesus (www.liveitoutblog.com).