The nature of work today can intensify emotional reactions. As you face the pressures of more work, more interaction with co-workers, and more stressful deadlines, you're likely to find yourself in situations where it is critical to identify and control your emotions. In this ebook, Laura Stack, The Productivity Pro, examines the link between your emotions and stress. You will learn to:
1. Discover the sources of your stress
2. Keep stress from affecting your productivity at work
3. Identify the five stages of burnout
4. Understand the direct impact of perception on your emotions
5. Keep stressful events or difficult people from bothering you
6. Maintain a good sense of humor and take things lightly
You'll read about behavioral techniques to help you productively manage your emotions. You'll find out how to prevent out-of-control situations and reduce your stress. And you'll feel more in control when you're pushed to the limit.