- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Deals & Promotions
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Neck Size▼▲
- Robe Size▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
You will learn how to:
- Encourage yourself
- Overcome seriously bad days
- Stay connected with your destiny
- Access Heaven's open door
- Disarm hell with thanksgiving
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Destiny Image
Publication Date: 2007
Today's believer is faced with situations unknown fifty, thirty, even twenty years ago. To stand in victory and enter our hour of promotion is to learn how to Strengthen Yourself in the Lord. You will learn how to: Encourage yourself, Overcome seriously bad days, Stay connected to your destiny, Access Heaven's open door and Disarm hell with thanksgiving.
Bill Johnson and his wife, Beni, are senior pastors of Bethel Church in Redding, California. He and his wife also serve a growing number of churches through a leadership network that crosses denominational lines. He is a fifth-generation pastor with a rich heritage in the Holy Spirit. He and his wife have three children and six grandchildren.
E WalleyAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Loved it!March 7, 2012E WalleyAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I would recommend this book to anyone!! I particularly loved the chapter on worship. It changed my idea of what worship could be in my own life.
sparklePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Strengthen Yourself in the LordMarch 19, 2011sparklePennsylvaniaAge: 55-65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I love anything by Bill Johnson but after borrowing this book from a friend and reading it, I knew I needed to own it. The title says it all and he explains how in a clear, Biblical way that corresponds with what the Lord has shown me in my journey but also adds to it and makes it very concise and practical. I would highly recommend this book as a must have as a help book.
Belinda Bryan5 Stars Out Of 5September 16, 2008Belinda BryanThis book is challenging me to walk in a more disciplined way emotionally. I am being encouraged by the Holy Spirit to renew my mind, bring all of my thoughts captive, and focus on the Lord continually. I am being built up with increasing assurance of God's love for me and His desire for me to walk victoriously.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality