Strength and Courage for Caregivers: 30 Hope-Filled Morning and Evening Reflections - eBook
- All Products
- Spring Super Sale
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
When you're a caregiver for an ill or dying family member, sometimes a moment is all you have to stop and take in a refreshing breath of encouragement. For those times, Terry Hargrave, expert counselor and caregiver offers this twice-daily devotional filled with words of advice, encouragement, wisdom and peace for those times when you may feel like you carry the weight of the world on your shoulders. Foreword by Ed Dobson.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Support, respite, and encouragement for those who care for othersTaking care of a family member who is ill, disabled, or dying requires courage, strength, commitment, and love. Now Terry Hargrave, an expert in counseling and caregiving, offers you help with a devotional written with your specific needs in mind. The morning prayers and evening reflections in this book are short and to the point. Strength and Courage for Caregivers weaves together powerful stories, practical advice, and the restorative promises of Scripture, reminding caregivers that they are not alone in this important yet all too often unacknowledged and underappreciated work.
Terry Hargrave, PhD, is nationally recognized for his pioneering work with aging and intergenerational families and the author of Loving Your Parents When They Can No Longer Love You. . Terry has appeared as a consultant on ABC's Good Morning, America, and he and his wife Sharon are therapists in private practice. Terry is professor of marriage and family therapy at Fuller Theological Seminary School of Psychology. He and his wife, Sharon, have two children and were the primary caregivers for Sharon's mother until her passing.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Aging >> Caregiving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Family
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Aging