Azusa Street: An Eyewitness Account to the Birth of the Pentecostal Revival - eBook
Add To Cart
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2000
Frank Bartleman (1871-1936) was an early Pentecostal evangelist who recorded the beginnings of the Pentecostal Movement. He and his wife, Anna, and their family went to Los Angeles in December 1904. Shortly thereafter, their oldest daughter, Esther, who was just three years old, died. This heartbreaking loss made a deep impact on Bartleman and led him to rededicate his life to God's service. He was a participant in the Azusa revival and other early Pentecostal meetings in the Los Angeles area. Bartleman was an itinerant evangelist for 43 years, eventually preaching across the United States and all over the world. He wrote more than 500 articles, 100 tracts, and six books. He is remembered for his passion for increased unity and spiritual renewal among Pentecostals.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Wayne KentonMichiganAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5July 20, 2009Wayne KentonMichiganAge: 55-65Gender: maleWow!! What a great book. One of the best Iv'e read. I would recommend it to anyone.
Lillie ScalesBuffalo, NYAge: 55-65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5February 6, 2009Lillie ScalesBuffalo, NYAge: 55-65Gender: femaleOutstanding book on the work of the Holy Spirit through yielded vessels. Timely. Everyone that I have given the book to has stated "I missed it". Meaning we have complicated the Word of God, but the Holy Spirit keeps things simple as the Lord intended it. A must for every one pursuing the Lord!
C. Lu5 Stars Out Of 5January 22, 2008C. LuA very inspiring and instructional book. Anyone who is seriously interested in having a part in revivals should study it.
Larry Jacoway5 Stars Out Of 5May 7, 2001Larry JacowayA jewel of a book for intercessors and pastors to more fully understand God's heart anddesires for the next revival outpouring that He so greatly desires to bring to our nation.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> American Religious History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> American Religious History
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions >> Pentecostalism
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> American Religious History
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Church History >> Movements & Traditions