- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2018
Jesus said it plainly:
"Go and make disciples of all nations."
How do we live this out in our ordinary lives?
The world is changing. More than ever, God is bringing people from other countries and cultures into our neighborhoods, workplaces, and schools. But we often dont know how to start building meaningful relationships with them. In Across the Street and Around the World, Jeannie Marie shows us that following Jesus final instructions doesnt have to be as daunting or as impossible as we might imagine.
Step-by-step, Marie walks us through the shifts in perspective necessary to align our hearts, minds, and everyday lives with Gods heart for the nations. Using personal stories and plenty of inspiration, she gently guides us away from common missteps, while offering practical tips and spiritual lessons for engaging in cross-cultural relationships with love and purpose. At the end of the day, connecting with people from different backgrounds simply starts with walking across the street as we join in Gods plans for our neighborhoods, our cities, and the world.
Jeannie Marie is a strategist for an international agency that recruits, trains, and sends long-term field workers to more than fifty countries. An inspirational trainer, Jeannie also teaches nationally on building relational bridges with people from other faiths and cultures. Jeannie and her husband and four children live in the sunny suburbs of Phoenix, Arizona.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Missions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Missions
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic
- New Release >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- New Release >> Download