GMAT 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review is an online and book prep system that covers the essentials of the GMAT to help you score higher on Test Day. Youll get one-year access to an online center with video and realistic practice tests to help you score higher on the GMAT.
GMAT 2017 Strategies, Practice & Review features:
* 2 full-length practice tests (1 realistic Computer Adaptive Test online and 1 in the book)
* 400+ practice questions with detailed explanations
* Academic support from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
* Strategies and practice sets for all GMAT question types
* Integrated Reasoning practice questions and explanations
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you will score higher on the GMAT.
Celebrating more than 75 years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools, and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college, and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians, and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.