If you're studying for the TASC, you're going to want the guide to getting the best score you can. Kaplan's " TASC Strategies, Practice & Review 2015-2016 " includes proven techniques from the test-prep experts with more than 1,000 practice questions, 2 practice tests, 1 diagnostic, and 1 full-length test, and an indepth review of the reading, writing, mathematics, science and social studies tests. Exclusive access to an online center with practice exams, video instruction, and hundreds of extra TASC style questions 912 pages, softcover. 2015 Edition.
Comprehensive content review, strategies, and practice for all sections of the TASC (Test Assessing Secondary Completion) from top test experts.
The TASC is a high school equivalency test that is an alternative to the GED test. New York State, Indiana, and West Virginia replaced the GED with the TASC. Individuals seeking a high school equivalency degree in California, Nevada, New Jersey and Wyoming will take either the GED, the TASC, or a new test called the HiSET. To find out whether your state will be using the TASC for high school equivalency test, visit www.tasctest.com
or contact your states department of education.
This TASC self-study system includes:
- 1,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 1 full-length practice test
- 1 diagnostic pretest in the book
- Guidance for setting up a personalized study plan for the book and online materials
- Expert strategies for tackling the exam
- 44 instructional videos online or through your mobile device
- Essential skills youll need to pass the reading, writing, social studies, science, and math subject areas
- Effective strategies for writing the essay
- TASC is aligned to Common Core State Standards for Reading, Writing, Mathematics and Literacy in History/Social Studies, Science, and Technical subjects
Celebrating 75+ years as the world leader in the test prep industry, Kaplan Test Prep (www.kaptest.com
) is a premier provider of educational and career services for individuals, schools and businesses. With a comprehensive menu of online offerings as well as a complete array of print books and digital products, Kaplan offers preparation for more than 90 standardized tests, including entrance exams for secondary school, college and graduate school, as well as professional licensing exams for attorneys, physicians and nurses. Kaplan also provides private tutoring and graduate admissions consulting services.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.