Written by a science fair judge and an international science fair winner, this must-have resource is packed with strategies and pointers for putting together a winning science fair project. Here you'll get the nitty-gritty on a wide variety of topics, from the fundamentals of the science fair process to the last-minute details of polishing your presentation, including:
- Choosing the right project for you
- Doing research and taking notes
- Using the scientific method
- Writing up procedures, data, and conclusions
- Creating eye-catching backboards
- Handling pre-contest jitters
- Dealing with difficult judges
- and much more
With insider tips, checklists, and solid advice from people who've been there, Strategies for Winning Science Fair Projects
is the one guide you'll need for science fair season and beyond.
JOYCE HENDERSON is a writer and experienced science fair judge. Sheis the author of two previous books and many magazine articles.
HEATHER TOMASELLO is a science fair award winner, researcher, andacademic advisor at the University of Florida.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.