* What does God expect from a real man in today's society? In this classic work on biblical roles, Dobson offers you a "job description for men." Find out what America's best-loved family expert has to say on gender roles, the definition of "manliness," priorities, work, money, emotions, sexuality, midlife, morality, leadership, wives, children, and more! 256 pages, softcover from Tyndale.
Gods job description for men!
In this classic work on the biblical roles and responsibilities of a man, Dr. James Dobson shares timeless wisdom you can use as a husband and father. A deeper understanding of Gods perspective on manhood will help you provide stability and leadership in your homeand ultimately enjoy these benefits of a family that pleases God:
Straight Talk to Men
- A God-given sense of your purpose in the home
- A clear understanding of masculinity in todays world
- A wife who feels supported and loved
- Children who know God and feel good about themselves
- A solid system of family finances
- Meaningful times of togetherness and mutual encouragement
is a clear-headed, trustworthy resource that belongs on every mans bookshelf. (This new edition is part of Dr. James Dobsons Building A Family Legacy initiative.)