Straight Talk to Men: Timeless Principles for Leading Your Family - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
Today's men feel assailed by complex and often contradictory demands. In the fully updated and revised edition of Straight Talk for Men, noted Christian family psychologist Dr. James Dobson takes a clear path through the confusion of men's roles at every stage of adulthood. This pull-no-punches, clear-headed book belongs on every family's bookshelf! Recommended by Focus on the Family; paperback.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Tyndale Momentum
Publication Date: 2014
You Have What It Takes: What Every Father Needs to Know - eBookJohn EldredgeThomas Nelson / 2009 / ePub$1.995 Stars Out Of 5 32 Reviews
First-Time Dad: The Stuff You Really Need to Know - eBookJohn FullerMoody Publishers / 2011 / ePub$8.69 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 9 Reviews
$10.99Save 21% ($2.30)
All Pro Dad: Seven Fundamentals to Be a Hero to Your Kids - eBookMark MerrillThomas Nelson / 2012 / ePub$1.99 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 4 Reviews
$8.99Save 78% ($7.00)
10 Things Great Dads Do: Strategies for Raising Great Kids - eBookRick JohnsonRevell / 2015 / ePub$7.34 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 5 Reviews
$12.99Save 43% ($5.65)
- A God-given sense of your purpose in the home
- A clear understanding of masculinity in todays world
- A wife who feels supported and loved
- Children who know God and feel good about themselves
- A solid system of family finances
- Meaningful times of togetherness and mutual encouragement
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Graham CudlippPrescott, OntarioAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Straight TalkJune 12, 2015Graham CudlippPrescott, OntarioAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I read this book after "Wrestling for my life" by Shawn Michaels. Michaels wasn't sure if he would hug Dr Dobson or deck him if they ever met!
I plan on giving both books to my son-in-law who is a wrestling fan.
HeatherOregon5 Stars Out Of 5husbands actions...February 24, 2015HeatherOregonQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5My husband purchased this book a few years ago and read it cover to cover. He had his eyes openned to truth about his role as a man, husband and father. God has worked through this book to grow and shape him. He keeps it on his bookshelf at his work and has loaned it out to a dozen men. I purchased another copy for him so that he could loan out two copies. The money spent on this book is an investment.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Families
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues >> Family >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Fatherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Men's Issues