- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
This book is a vivid picture of what it was like to be a teenager and find out that you have been diagnosed with cancer. It is also about my experience with cancer and how it not only affected me but changed my life forever.
Brad Moore possesses something very special that seems to be more rare as time goes on: courage. That's the courage to face adversity like he has, looking to God for strength in following His plan. Brad has inspired me to remember that life isn't about making me happy but instead life is set up to draw me to the Lord where I do find true happiness.
Running Back Coach for the University of Nebraska
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns >> Cancer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational