Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 147
Vendor: Christian Liberty Press
Publication Date: 1995
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 (inches)|
Series: Christian Liberty History
rookie5 Stars Out Of 5The Wright Brothers & their SisterMarch 13, 2017rookieQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I really like the book! It's fun to read and it has adventure in it. My favourite part is the part where they fly for the hour long challenge. I learned not to try teaching myself how to fly! I also learned that they got discouraged but their sister always told them " You can do it" so they kept on trying.
The above from a seven-year-old who doesn't know how much history she has just absorbed! Well told tale.
Debbie Roznovak5 Stars Out Of 5March 8, 2010Debbie RoznovakThis book came as part of my daughter's 3rd grade curriculum. This was our favorite book this year -very engaging and interesting. Written as an easy to read chapter book - and who knew all this about the Wright family?
Find Related Products▼▲
- Homeschool >> Curriculum >> Christian Liberty Press >> Science
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> 20th Century
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> History >> History Subjects >> Science & Invention History
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Supplements >> Science History & Biographies
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Books & Classic Literature >> Biography
Here at Christianbook.com, we offer thousands of quality curriculums, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call 1-800-788-1221.