When children combine visual and auditory experiences, they remember more and they remember it longer. This book helps teachers enhance and encourage learning through classroom-tested storytelling techniques for Bible stories. Included inside are 28 story-telling ideas that introduce a Bible lesson or apply a gospel point, along with an extensive introduction that offers tips, pointers, techniques, and suggested materials.
- Story scripts that can be tailored to any classroom size, style, and reading level.
- Simple patterns and easy-to-follow directions for storytelling kits and props.
- Closing prayers and songs.
- Materials list
- Step-by-step instructions
- Bible story connections
- Newest resource in CPH's popular line of teacher resources
- Easy, tested, and new ideas from best-selling author, Anita Reith Stohs
- Reproducible patterns included
- Simple directions
- Resource saves teachers time and money
- Helps children learn the Gospel message
- Adam and Eve storytelling glove
- Baby Moses Velcro apron
- Angels and shepherds flannel board
- The Good Neighbor cup puppets