God's Story Revealed: a guide for understanding the old testament - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2013
Many people desire to read the Bible but have difficulty deciding where to begin or understanding what they read. God's Story Revealed is a diminutive, clear introduction to the Old Testament that makes God's Word easier to understand for the average reader. Opening chapters give the reader God's big picture plan for His people along with a preamble to the ancient world. The author, Dr. Stephen Lennox guides readers through each book of the Old Testament; offering tips on how to read it, an overview of the content and tools for understanding key events, ideas, and passages. Helpful sidebars, key information and discussion questions are included to enhance readers' knowledge of the Old Testament and to aid them in furthering their conversations.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Shelley JamiesonFranklin, TNAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Highly recommendOctober 9, 2014Shelley JamiesonFranklin, TNAge: Over 65Gender: femaleI have read half way through the book and thoroughly enjoying reading it. It is helping me understand the sequence of events especially during the period of the kings and prophets. I look forward to reading a chapter each night. Since it is directly quoting scripture, I know that I am getting truth.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference >> OT & NT Introductions >> Biblical Studies >> OT Introductions
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> OT & NT Introductions
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference